[BHS etree] JAZZ: Parent/Student Group Meeting, Sept. 20

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 13 15:14:19 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Ruth Tabancay
[mailto:rutabaga10 at comcast.net]

Families of all BHS Jazz students-Lab Band I, Lab Band II, and Jazz
Ensemble-are invited to the first parent group meeting of '06-'07.
Find out what's in store for the coming year. Students welcome.

Wednesday, Sept 20, 7:30-9:00 pm
at Berkeley High in the Band Room, A201

If unable to attend, please e-mail to rutabaga10 at comcast.net your
contact information so we can keep you informed about BHS Jazz
events.
Please include student's and parent's or guardian's names, phone
numbers, e-mail addresses, and student's Band class (Lab I, Lab II or
Ensemble), grade, instrument, and T-shirt size.

Hope to see you on the 20th
Ruth Tabancay, BHS Jazz parent coordinator