[BHS etree] AHA!: News for all AHA! families

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 8 12:28:25 PDT 2006

Contact:  Melissa Bloom  melissa at jbloom.com

AHA! ICE CREAM SOCIAL!!!  FOR ALL AHA! FAMILIES
Thursday, Sept 14th
6-7:30 PM
BHS Community Theater Lobby
This is a POTLUCK affair, so bring something grand to share:  Ice
cream, cookies, drinks,  popsicles, snacks!
This is a time for us all to get together and celebrate our new year
in The Arts and Humanities Academy.

PARENT COUNCIL MEETING
Our first parent council meeting will be on Wednesday, Sept. 20th 7-8:30 PM.
If you are interested in joining this advocacy group for AHA parents,
(we meet once a month), please contact: Melissa Bloom
[mailto: melissa at jbloom.com] 644-3027 for details.  Everyone is welcome.

EMAIL ADDRESSES NEEDED:
The Communications Committee is creating a contact list for all AHA
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS. This allows us to send you information
regarding AHA! activities, AHA! newsletters, etc.
If you are NEW to AHA! (or have updated email addresses, or did not
receive information last year), please [mailto: melissa at jbloom.com]
the following information:
1. Parents/guardian name/ grade of child/ name of child
2. Best phone contact # for each parent (if parents live in different
households)
3. Parent/guardian email addresses

Thank you all for your cooperation.
Hope you can be there on Sept. 14th!