[BHS etree] PTSA: Directory Form Reminder

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 6 20:06:21 PDT 2006

This fall the Berkeley High PTSA will be publishing the 2006-2007
edition of the Student Directory for BHS students and their families.
It is hoped that this Directory will continue to be an indispensable
tool for parents and students to keep in touch with other families in
our community.

If you and your student would like to be included in this Directory,
please fill out the Directory Form that was sent home in the summer
mailing packet.  If you have mislaid the form we have attached a copy
below.

Please complete the form and have your student deliver it to the
front office by September 22 so that we can include your contact
information in the 2006-2007 BHS Student Directory.

Berkeley High School Student Directory
2006-07 Listing

The BHS Parent Teacher Student Association (PTSA) produces a student
directory every year with the name. graduating class, and contact
information (phone, e-mail address, parent/guardian contacts) of any
BHS student who chooses to be included in the directory. The
directory is provided only to BHS students and staff-it is not
available to the general public.

Please use this form to advise us of your preference regarding a
listing in the 06-07 BHS Student Directory. Your completed form will
be collected during Orientation; you can turn it in after that to the
front desk in the BHS Administration Building. In order to include
you in this year's directory, we must receive your completed form no
later than September 15, 2006. And please type or print clearly so
that we can identify you and understand your preferences.

DIRECTORY LISTING

Student Class (circle one):

 2007      2008      2009       2010
Senior    Junior   Sophomore   Freshman

Student First Name: _________________________________________________

Student Last Name: _________________________________________________

SOPHOMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS: If you had a listing in last year's
directory, please mark one of the options below:

____ I want to keep the same listing as I had in the 2005-2006
directory. (If you mark this option, you don't need to complete the
following section; just sign and date this form in the space
provided.)

____ I was listed but am changing my directory listing as described
below.

ALL STUDENTS: Please choose one of the following options:

____ No thanks-I don't want any listing in the 06-07 BHS Student
Directory.

____ Yes-I'd like to have my name and class included in the 06-07
Student Directory along with the contact information I've specified
below:

My phone number: ________________________________________________

First and last name and contact information (either telephone number
or email address) for up to two parents, guardians or other adult
contacts:

Date: