[BHS etree] ADMIN: I.D. Photo Make Up Date & Senior Portrait Information

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 3 16:10:59 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

This message contains information about two types of photos: (1) ID
photo make up dates for ALL students, and (2) Senior portrait
dates/times:

1.
BHS I.D. & Make up Pictures are scheduled for Monday September 25,
2006 at lunch and after school in the Community Theater.

2.
Senior Portraits are scheduled on campus for:
Monday,    September 25, 2006: 3:00 - 7:00pm
Tuesday,   September 26, 2006: 3:00 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, September 27, 2006: 3:00 - 7:00pm

Senior Portrait appointments are currently available for Monday
September 25 only, unless a cancellation for Tuesday or Wednesday
occurs.  To schedule an appointment go to www.abcharrell.com and
click "appointments" for more information.

Senior Portraits will be taken in the Community Theater.