[BHS etree] BHSDG: Join the BHS Development Group!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Sep 1 04:51:30 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Susan Helmrich
[mailto:SHelmrich at aol.com] or Susan Henderson
[mailto:shenderson at dredf.org]

All members of the Berkeley High School Community are welcome to join
the Berkeley High School Development Group.  Our next meeting is on
Tuesday, September 5th from 7:00-9:00 PM in the College/Career Center
at the high school.

We are a volunteer organization working hard to raise money to help
make Berkeley High the best it can be.  We need writers, fundraisers,
grant reviewers, people who want to work closely with faculty
members, people with financial backgrounds, people with connections
to Berkeley restaurants, people who like to write thank-you letters,
people who want to work with our escrip program, and so much more.

Every volunteer on the BHSDG gets a rewarding job and gets connected
to Berkeley High in a meaningful and wonderful way.  Please come.  We
look forward to seeing you!  Our meetings for the year will be as
follows:

        Tuesday, September 5th
        Tuesday, October 3 (due to Yom Kippur on 10/2)
        Monday,  November 6
        Monday, December 4
        Monday, January 8
        Monday, February 5
        Monday, March 5
        Monday, April 9
        Monday, May 7
        Monday, June 4

(The first Monday of the month, except where otherwise noted)