[BHS etree] SPORTS: New website for BHS athletic schedules

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Aug 30 11:58:51 PDT 2006

Please do not hit REPLY, contact MK Murlas
[mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net] or 510-866-9050.

The schedules for the BHS athletic teams can now be found on the
newly revamped Berkeley Atheltic Fund (BAF) website:
www.berkeleyathleticfund.org.

The BAF is the all volunteer booster club for athletics at Berkeley.
Our website will have all the schedules, directions and scores for
the events.  We will try our best to keep everything up to date.  If
you have any questions about the schedule, check with the coaches
first.

Any questions, just ask by contacting MK Murlas at
murlas at sbcglobal.net or 866-9050.