[BHS etree] ADMIN: Registration Volunteers - Thank You

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Aug 29 05:57:16 PDT 2006

Dear Parents and Caregivers:

Before the thought slips my overcrowded mind, I wanted to personally
thank all of you who came out and volunteered your time during last
week's registration sessions. Many of you spent long hours collecting
forms, directing traffic, passing out schedules, assigning lockers,
etc. Your presence and efforts figured most prominently in the
success of the process.

For a new administrator, this was a most welcoming intro to the BHS
community. I look forward to working with you all throughout the
school year.

Cordially,

Pasquale Scuderi
Vice Principal