[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Needed for Tuesday and 1st days of school

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 28 11:55:51 PDT 2006

contact: Janet Huseby <mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

A large number of students missed registration.  We expect them to
show up on Tuesday, August 29 between 9 and noon and 1 to 3 in the
foyer of the Community Theater.  We need some volunteers to process
these late students through the system.  If you can help, please
contact Janet Huseby at
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>jhuseby at pacbell.net

Also, a number of you volunteered to help with the 7:30 registration
or do the running and deliveries during the first  days of school.
Please don't forget!
Janet