[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: AC Potluck Picnic: Sunday, August 27th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 18 08:25:08 PDT 2006

DO NOT HIT REPLY:
CONTACT: Janet Delaney at 510-845-3449,
or at <<mailto:janet at janetdelaney.com>janet at janetdelaney.com>

PLEASE JOIN US FOR AC's ANNUAL POTLUCK PICNIC!

When: Sunday, August 27th , from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Where: Berkeley High School Green, behind the C Building

Why: To reacquaint ourselves, to meet new members of the AC community
and to get the new school			year off to a great
start.

Please bring a potluck dish to share. If your Last Name begins with:

A through R = Bring a Main Dish or a Salad/Vegetable for 6-8 people

S through Z = Bring a Dessert for 6-8 people

AC will supply drinks, chips and bread. Everyone is invited to bring
something to barbeque. We will have a few Weber's going with hot
coals. It would be great if you could bring your own flatware, cups
and plates. We would like to cut down on our use of paper and plastic
products.

We look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday the 27th!
Please bring your students along or come on your own to meet old
friends and new.
Questions? Contact Janet Delaney at 510-845-3449,
or at <<mailto:janet at janetdelaney.com>janet at janetdelaney.com>