[BHS etree] BHSDG: Important e-scrip information

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Aug 15 15:35:19 PDT 2006

Please do not hit REPLY,
Contact:  Patty Kates 841.1322 or <>patriciakates at comcast.net

By now we hope you have received your summer
packet for the new school year. In each packet
was supposed to be a flyer with information for
signing up for the paper scrip and e-scrip
program. We have heard that it may be missing
from some of the packets. Don’t worry! Here are
the instructions to sign up. This is a critical
"no sweat" fundraiser for the school. We need
everyone's participation. Please take a minute of
your time now and sign up for e-scrip.  If you
are a Berkeley Bowl shopper or Peet's drinker
arrange for purchasing Berkeley Bowl scrip and
Peet's cards. It costs you nothing, but a
percentage of every purchase goes to
Berkeley High.  Do it today!

Thanks,

Berkeley High School Development Group (BHSDG)

If you are interested in purchasing Berkeley Bowl
scrip or Peet's cards, please contact Linda
Safarik-Tong at 524-5544 or <>bhs_scrip at yahoo.com

TO SIGN UP FOR E-SCRIP: JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE
INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.  Enroll today!
1.  Log on to <>www.escrip.com
2. Click on "Welcome" and then on "sign up"
3. Choose group "ID" which is 137646958
4. Just follow the directions from there
5. Donations are made directly to the BHSDG when
you use your registered cards at participating
merchants.

For e-scrip questions call Patty Kates 841.1322 or <>patriciakates at comcast.net