[BHS etree] BHSDG: JOIN THE BHSDG!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Aug 15 09:50:55 PDT 2006

Please DO NOT HIT REPLY:

Contacts:  Susan Helmrich
(<mailto:shelmrich at aol.com>shelmrich at aol.com), Susan Henderson
(<mailto:shenderson at dredf.org>shenderson at dredf.org)

To all Berkeley High School Parents, Guardians and Friends,

Want to get involved in a great way at Berkeley High?  Not sure what
to do or how to do it?  Want to meet other BHS parents? Do you have
skills in any of the following:
                 FUNDRAISING,
                 GRANT WRITING,
                 NEWSLETTER WRITING,
                 COMMUNITY OUTREACH,
                 CONNECTION TO BERKELEY RESTAURANTS,
                 PRINTING,
                 GRAPHIC DESIGN
                 MAJOR GIVING CAMPAIGNS,
                 ESCRIP,
                 WEB DESIGN,
                 EVENT PLANNING?

Or....if you just want to get involved, the Berkeley High School
Development Group WANTS YOU!  The BHSDG is an independent, non-profit
organization that raises money to help Berkeley High School be the
best it can be.  We are primarily parent/guardian volunteers and we
are looking for new members to join our fabulous organization. PLEASE
JOIN THE BHSDG!

The first meeting of the 2006-07 school year is on
             MONDAY, AUGUST 21st at 7:15 PM at the home of
co-President Susan Helmrich.

The second meeting will be on
             TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5 at 7:15 at the High School (room to
be announced)

After that, ALL MEETINGS WILL BE ON THE FIRST MONDAY OF EVERY MONTH
(UNLESS THERE IS A HOLIDAY)

Please send an email to Susan Helmrich
(<mailto:shelmrich at aol.com>shelmrich at aol.com) or call (510.649.1518)
to R.S.V.P. and you will be sent directions.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.  WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!