[BHS etree] SENIORS: AP Literature summer readings

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jul 25 21:05:23 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Matt Carton
<mailto:mcarton at berkeley.k12.ca.us>

Dear Parents of Incoming AP Literature students:

I've gotten a few e-mails this summer asking if there was any
official summer readings for the AP Lit class. Until today, there
wasn't - after a phone conversation today with the vacationing Doug
Powers, who will be teaching both sections of AP Lit next year, he
told me that he would like the students to read the following before
school starts:

Notes from the Underground - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at
mcarton at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Enjoy the rest of the summer,

Matt Carton
Team Leader, Academic Choice