[BHS etree] ADMIN: July 25-26 | Summer Mailing Volunteers Needed

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jul 20 12:12:13 PDT 2006

Contact: Janet Huseby, volunteer coordinator      jhuseby at pacbell.net

Second Call for Volunteers on Tuesday, July 25 and Wednesday 26.  Thank
you to those who have already volunteered for the summer mailing but we
could use more help.  We will be collating and stuffing more than
70,000 pieces of paper!  If you can come for a morning or afternoon
shift, that would be great.  If you can drop in for only an hour or so,
or during your lunch hour you will be  appreciated. Students,
grandparents, family and friends, all are welcome.

Time and Place: The mailing will start at 8:30 a.m. in the the
Conference Room located in the Administration building (corner of
Allston Way and Milvia.) Just come into the office and walk towards the
back along Milvia. If you come and the front door is located, you can
knock on the window along Milvia and I will let you in.  Or, call my
cell phone (510) 501-6872.

Parking: In the summer (when school is NOT in session) feel free to
park in the teacher's lots which are former tennis courts (and thus
called the tennis courts) along Milvia. Unfortunately, many others are
parking in the lots (construction workers, bhs cleaning staff, postal
workers, Y patrons) though I have found if you get there early are
usually spots in the second lot. There is is also two hour parking on
MLK along the football field.

Refreshments: We will be serving refreshments so if you think you can
come, please let me know at jhuseby at pacbell.net so we can order
appropriate amounts. .
Thank you dear friends and community.  It is a big job but not without
its satisfactions--you will meet new people, be the first on your block
to pick up the essential registration information, AND you will be
helping your school.