[BHS etree] FUNDRAISING: 3rd Annual Tennis Fund Raiser - July 29th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jul 10 05:45:43 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Jeff Jue, 510-865-0935
<mailto:JJue359490 at aol.com>

What:  3nd Annual Social Mixed Doubles, Round Robin Tennis Tournament
Where:   Berkeley Tennis Club
When:  Saturday, July 29, 2006, 4:30-8:00p
Fun:  Tennis, games, prizes, raffle, BBQ

Who:  Sponsored by the Berkeley Alumni Association and the Berkeley
Athletic Fund

Benefiting: Berkeley High School Athletics & Tennis Teams

Limited to 40 players, sign up by July 26, 2006
Sign up by sending email to JJue369490 or
complete the form at the bottom and mail in.

Coordinating Committee
Jeff Jue BHS '72; Peter Wright BHS '82;  Jane Barrett
BHS '52;  Liz Holland, BHS Women's Tennis Coach,

Registration Form:

First Name: ___________BHS Grad? Yes Yr:__
Last
Name:_____________________________

Address:_______________________________

Phone Number: __________________________

Tennis & BBQ    $75.00  x  ____ players   =  $
BBQ only  $25.00  x  ____ BBQ only  =  $
I cannot come, but here is my donation:      $

Limited to 40 players----sign up by July 26, 2006

Email this form to Jeff Jue, JJue359490 at aol.com or
complete this form and mail, with a check made out to
Berkeley Athletic Fund to Jeff Jue, 2794 Shaner Drive,
Alameda, CA 94502

BAF is a nonprofit organization -Tax ID 94-3006966