[BHS etree] ETREE: Summer Orientation/Registration

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jul 5 08:45:06 PDT 2006

We have had several inquiries about whether there would be make-up
dates for the scheduled August registration/orientation for Berkeley
High.  We at the etree have been unable to obtain any further
information about orientation, to date.  Please watch for a letter to
arrive home in the mail from Berkeley High School.

Based upon past experience, there will be make-up photo ID days, and
certainly schedules may be picked up on the first day of classes.
There will not likely be a make up day for the school orientation,
and students have been requested in the past to attend only their
class' registration date, not that for another grade on a different
day.

The registration dates, again are:

* Freshmen: Tuesday, August 22;
* Sophomores: Wednesday, August 23
* Juniors: Thursday, August 24
* Seniors: Friday, August 25.

First day of school is Wednesday, August 30.

If we are able to gather further information from the school
administration, we will certainly pass it along.

Thank you.