[BHS etree] ETREE: Notice to AOL Subscribers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Jun 29 09:41:18 PDT 2006

Dear etree readers who are AOL subscribers,

We wanted to let you know that there are occasional times when AOL
rejects messages from the etree.  We will get hundreds of automated
didn't go through.  I think the messsages eventually get through to
AOL subscribers, but it can take a few days.  While the glitch only
seems to happen a few times a year, it could cause you to miss some
important information.

We have two suggestions for you:

(1) Consider subscribing under another email address (and be sure you
are able to check that address regularly).  To subscribe under a new
email address:  Send a message to bhs-request at idiom.com (DO NOT REPLY
TO THIS MESSAGE) with one word only in the subject line: subscribe.

(2) Check the etree archives on the website if you haven't received
any etree messages for a particular day.  During the school year,
there are between two and six messages that go out every weekday, and
occasional messages over the weekends.  To check the archives on the
etree website: http://mailman.idiom.com/public/bhs/  Archives are
listed by week for easy access.

Hope you are enjoying your summer!

----
Kathryn Capps, Diane Douglas, and Melissa Bloom are the
parent-volunteer facilitators of the etree; please direct any
questions or concerns to them at bhs-owner at idiom.com.