[BHS etree] CLASS OF 2006: Berkeley High School Graduation Photos & Video

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 28 08:14:15 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply. For more information, please contact:  Mark
Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
510-644-6320,   Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Berkeley High School Graduation Photos & Video

Wasn't this years graduation wonderful? I had the opportunity to take
about 600 photos, and I want to share them with the graduates and their
families.  I have given Ruby Taylor (that wonderful person at the front
desk at
BHS) about 25 copies of the CD, and you can check them out from her. I
ask
that you copy the photos that you want onto your computer, and then get
the CD back to her for redistribution. You can also copy them to pass
around to other graduates, simplifying the process and insuring the
widest
distribution.

Berkeley Community Media (the folks at Berkeley Channel 33 who broadcast
about 200 hours a month of BUSD performances) taped the graduation with
three cameras, and are editing the video as I write. The DVD can be
purchased from BCM for the low cost of $17. I have watched some of the
video, and believe me, it is great.

Mail or drop off cash, checks or credit card information with your
request
to:
Berkeley Community Media
2239 Martin Luther King Jr. Way
Berkeley, CA 94794
or call: 510-848-2288
Email: info at betv.org

Note: Check BCM's schedule for Channel 33 at www.betv.org for the
scheduled for Bat Boy The Musical, the BHS Senior Awards and Dance
Projects 2006, all being aired in this and the coming weeks.