[BHS etree] SENIORS: BART CORRECTION on Directions from the Hotel Nikko, SF

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Jun 3 10:18:17 PDT 2006

Correction:

The Bart Station is POWELL STREET STATION,  899 Market Street (not
Embarcadero).   Walking directions (with or without heels) seem
correct.  I've corrected the information below from the former
announcement.

To check Bart directions go to:
http://www.bart.gov/stations/stationGuide/directionsResults_POWEL.asp?address=ELLIS+ST+%26+MARKET+ST&city=SAN+FRANCISCO&map=yes

Regretfully the East Bound (towards home) S.F. Bay Bridge will be closed
at Midnight on the night of the Senior Ball.
The following directions are provided to assist the students in the return
journey home if driving.
BART will be operating 24 hours a day during the bridge closure.

Directions to Powell  St. Station  899 Market Street   San Francisco, CA
94105
10 minute walk in heels
Start out going SOUTH on MASON ST toward ELLIS ST.
Turn LEFT onto EDDY ST.    0.04mi
Turn LEFT onto CYRIL MAGNIN ST/5TH ST N.
Turn RIGHT onto ELLIS ST.
Turn SHARP RIGHT onto MARKET ST.

Hotel Nikko to Berkeley via Golden Gate Bridge and San Rafael Bridge -
Toll Free Direction
55 Minutes Drive Time  - Normal Conditions
1. Head south from Mason St - go 93 ft
2. Turn right at Ellis St - go 0.6 mi
3. Turn right at Van Ness Ave - go 1.2 mi
4. Turn left at Lombard St - go 1.1 mi
5. Bear right at Richardson Ave - go 0.2 mi
6. Bear right at US-101 N and head toward 19th Avenue/Golden Gate Bridge -
go 14 mi
4. Bear right onto the I-580 E ramp to Richmond Br/Oakland (San Rafael
Brigde) - go 15 mi
5. Bear right to 80 W to University Ave exit

 From Hotel Nikko to Berkeley via San Mateo Bridge
90 Minutes Drive Time - Normal Conditions
1. Head south from Mason St - go 0.1 mi
2. Turn left at Eddy St - go 235 ft
3. Turn right at Cyril Magnin St - go 228 ft
4. Continue on 5th St - go 0.5 mi
5. Turn right at Harrison St - go 0.3 mi
6. Bear left into the I-80 W entry ramp to San Jose (US-101 S) - go 0.7 mi
7. Continue on US-101 S - go 17 mi
3. Bear right onto the CA-92 ramp to Hayward/Half Moon Bay/Fashion Island
Blvd - go 0.2 mi
4. Take the CA-92 E ramp to Hayward/Fashion Island Boulevard - go 0.1 mi
5. Take the CA-92 E ramp to Hayward - go 14 mi
6. Take US-80 East to Berkeley