[BHS etree] PTSA: BHS Teacher/Staff Appreciation - Thank You!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Jun 2 11:34:14 PDT 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Tonya Tyree
<mailto:TonyaT2310 at aol.com>

The BHS Teacher/Staff Appreciation was a GIANT success!  Thanks to
all the families that contributed delicious, well thought-out dishes.
Many thanks to those that contributed dishes but also stayed to help
set up, serve and clean up.

A special thanks to the BHS Etree Facilitators who helped get the
word out to all the families, Jessica Seaton who made a Costco run to
buy all paper good supplies, Custodial staff that put up
tables/chairs had West Wing of the Community Theatre prepared for us,
Roxie Hamilton for getting the word out to staff and Mary Ford who
sent me a check in the mail to purchase the beautiful floral
arrangements.

I wish the families could hear the Expressions of Appreciation from
the Teachers/Staff.  I also wish they could see the fellowship among
the Teachers/Staff out on the lawn having lunch together.  "Something
to see."  REAL PTSA'S WEAR RED AND YELLOW!  Thank you again for
giving of yourselves so freely to promote the well being of BHS.

Tonya Tyree
PTSA Hospitality