[BHS etree] BHSDG: FINAL Meeting of BHSDG - June 5

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 31 21:01:01 PDT 2006

Contact: Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com) or Susan Henderson
(shenderson at dredf.org)

Calling all fundraisers, grant writers, volunteers, etc.! The final
meeting of the Berkeley High School Development Group (the major
fundraising organization for Berkeley High) will be held next Monday,
June  5, 2006  at the BUSD Annex Building at 1835 Allston Way at 7:15
pm.  Everyone is welcome.  We are looking for new and energetic BHS
parents to join our organization.  We meet the first Monday night of
every month (except July).  Hope to see you there.