[BHS etree] EVENTS: BHS Junior Prom | April 29 | Important Information

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 24 22:52:34 PDT 2006

Contact:  Ivery McKnight-Johnson   imcknight at berkeley.k12.ca.us

The BHS Junior Prom is scheduled for Saturday April 29, 2006 at the
Spotlight on the Square, Alameda, CA.,  in the Alameda Mariner Square
Loop.  The doors will open at 7:00 pm and no student will be admitted
after 10 pm. The event will conclude at 12:00  midnight.

Every student is required to present a ticket and photo i.d. in order
to enter the prom.  Students without a picture on their admission
ticket or a BHS I.D. need to present  some other picture I.D., for
example:  CA Drivers License, CA ID, or a School I.D.

  Please remember prom is a formal school sponsored event and the BHS
Activities Contract, Conduct Policy, and school rules will be enforced.
   In addition,  NO JEANS, NO TENNIS SHOES, or ATHLETIC ATTIRE will be
permitted.

Junior Prom ticket prices are current $75.00, and the last ticket sale
day is Wednesday April 26, 2006.  Tickets will be distributed on
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday at lunch and after school in the
Community Theater Box Office.  Students must have their I.D. and
Receipt in order to pick up their ticket.  Directions and picture
package information will be included in the ticket packages.  Picture
appoinments can be scheduled online at www.abcharrell.com.  BHS Safety
Officers, Administrators, Staff, and parent chaperones, will be present
to ensure a safe and fun event for all students.

If there are any additional questions regarding information about the
Berkeley High School 2006 Jr. Prom, please contact Ivery McKnight, BHS
Student Activities Director at 510-644-8990, or by email:
<imcknight at berkeley.k12.ca.us>.