[BHS etree] SCRIP: BHS Paper Scrip Program needs deliverers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Mar 28 21:24:51 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Linda Safarik-Tong, 524-5544 or
e-mail:  bhs_scrip at yahoo.com

As many of you know, the BHS Development Group sells scrip to raise
money for a wide variety of school projects.  The backbone of this
effort is the regular monthly subscription program.  About 80
families receive a regular delivery of paper scrip the first week of
each month.
Currently, we have 3 delivery volunteers:  one for North Berkeley,
and two for South Berkeley.  But, the North Berkeley route has become
too large and we need to divide North Berkeley up into two routes.
We will also be losing our current North Berkeley deliverer next
fall.  Many thanks to Ellen Singer for delivering scrip to North
Berkeley this school year!

If you can volunteer to be a scrip deliverer, please contact me.  We
can use help in North or South Berkeley.  I have really enjoyed
delivering scrip this year.  I mostly go on my bicycle and it is
surprisingly pleasant!  Each route takes about 1 1/2 hours.
Deliveries can occur any day within the first week of the month.  To
volunteer or get more information, please contact Linda Safarik-Tong
at 524-5544 or by e-mail:  bhs_scrip at yahoo.com