[BHS etree] YEARBOOK: Help! Yearbook Photos

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Mar 23 16:40:01 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact BHS Yearbook
<mailto:bhs_yearbook at berkeley.k12.ca.us>

The Berkeley High Yearbook is quickly reaching its final deadline and
is having some trouble getting photos for some of the sports pages.

If anyone has digital or print photos that they would like to send in
so that these sports get into the yearbook we would greatly
appreciate it.

We are in desperate need of photos for the following pages:

Softball

Baseball

Badmitton

Men's Golf

Men's Tennis

Game or Match photos are the best but we'd take photos of practices
too at this point.

You can email jpeg or gif files to bhs_yearbook at berkeley.k12.ca.us or
post photos to Berkeley High c/o Jaime Knight (yearbook advisor).

Thanks for any and all help,  it's really important for us to be able
to include all of our great sports in the yearbook.

The Yearbook Staff