[BHS etree] SPORTS: Girls Basketball State Finals at Arco Arena

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 17 11:17:15 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact:  Kristin Glenchur,
kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Please note the following information about the championship game this
weekend:

On Saturday, March 18 @ 6:00pm Berkeley High takes on Long Beach Poly
for the CIF Division I State Girls Basketball Championship.

(1) Today is the last day for presale tickets to the Arco Arena (sorry
for the late notice--messages have been arriving as the information
unfolds about this event).  Tickets will be sold at lunchtime and
after school, and are $8 for students and children.  Tickets will
still be available at Arco Arena for $10 youth, and $15 adults.
Tickets are good for both the BHS girls game at 6:00pm and the boys
division game at 8:00pm.

(2) The rooter bus to Arco has been cancelled.  Directions to Arco
Arena:  I80 North to I5 North.  Exit at Arco Arena.

(3) No backpacks will be allowed into Arco Arena. Purses are OK.
Also, no bottles are allowed into the  Arena, not even plastic water
bottles.

(4) This game can be seen on Fox Sports Network (FSN Bay Area) at
6:00pm or heard in the Fresno area on 1550 AM.  The game will also be
webcast live for $5 on www.kubroco.com. The fee covers all ten state
championship games.  BHS announcer Marco Alfandary will be on the
webcast with half-time and post-game commentary.  After Saturday, the
games are archived on www.kubroco.com and available for free.