[BHS etree] ADMIN: Memorial Service for Jenn Dieges

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Mar 15 08:22:50 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Amanda Green
<mailto:agreen at berkeley.k12.ca.us>

On Monday, March 20th, during lunch we will be having a brief service
and tree planting honoring Jenn Dieges, a dedicated and passionate
teacher who taught here with joy and boundless energy even during her
battle with cancer. Jenn passed March 19th, 2005.  On Monday we will
remember her.

Please join us in the courtyard in fornt of G and H buildings at the
beginning of lunch on Monday. If you would like to read or speak
please let Ms. Green know...or just come if you prefer.

Contact:
Amanda Green, agreen at berkeley.k12.ca.us
Room C224