[BHS etree] SPORTS: Girls Basketball in State Division I Final

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Mar 14 05:07:01 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Kristin Glenchur
[mailto:kglenchur at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Berkeley Girls Basketball defeated Napa High last Saturday 28-56 to
win their 7th Norcal Division I title!  They play Poly of Long Beach
in the State Championship next Saturday at 6:00 pm in the Arco Arena
in Sacramento.

A rooter bus will be available to the first fifty who sign up.  $25
buys you a ticket, a ride, and a snack at the game.   Presale tickets
and rooter bus tickets will be available at lunch and afterschool on
Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Come on out and cheer on our Jackets!