[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: 3/21-22 | Spring California State Exit Exam

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Mar 11 11:00:15 PST 2006

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The Spring California State Exit Exam for juniors and seniors will be
offered on Tuesday and Wednesday, March 21 and 22.  This session is for
approximately 200 upperclassmen who have not yet taken the exam (having
recently moved to a California public school) or need to do a makeup.
The doors open at 7:30 a.m. and we need from six to eight volunteers
(arriving by 7:15 a.m. ) to distribute the test as efficiently and
quickly as possible.  The test should be underway by 8:30 and
volunteers will no longer be needed until the afternoon (12:30 to 2:30)
  when we will need three or four parents to organize and box up the
tests.

The Exit Exam is a high stakes exam.  This year for the first time, all
students must pass this test in order to receive their high school
diploma. It is important that as a community we help provide a calm and
organized atmospheres.  If you can come help for the early morning or
afternoon sessions on either of those two days, please let me know at
jhuseby at pacbell.net.  You will be greatly appreciated!

Janet