[BHS etree] ETREE: Keith Stephans, class of 2000

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 21 20:42:08 PST 2006

Some of you might have heard that a former BHS/CPA student, Keith
Stephans, class of 2000, was murdered Sunday evening near San Pablo
Park.  Keith was a well-known student at BHS; he excelled on the
football field and was a spirited presence on our campus.

He was one of the three students shadowed for/featured in Meredith
Maran's book about BHS, "lass Dismissed."

If we hear of any more information about a memorial service we will
pass it along via the etree.