[BHS etree] SCRIP: On Sale at Open House

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 21 20:24:39 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: BHS Development Group
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

SCRIP ON SALE AT OPEN HOUSE

The Development Group will be selling scrip at Open House in the Food
Court.  We will have Peet's cards in $20's and $50's.  Berkeley Bowl,
Five Star Video, and Solano Avenue Association scrip will also be on
sale.  If you shop at these merchants, please use their scrip and
thank them for their support of local schools!  Remember, the money
generated through scrip sales comes from the stores, not you, the
scrip buyer.  You get dollar for dollar what you pay the BHSDG for
the scrip.  The stores give BHSDG a discount when we buy it from
them... 4% - 20%!