[BHS etree] SENIORS: Last call from the BHS Book of College Essays

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Feb 21 06:14:50 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: JHuseby at pacbell.net

Dear Seniors,
For the past three years I have been working with the College and
Career Center at Berkeley High School collecting college essays for a
book which we are planning to publish this spring (after the class of
2006 hears from colleges) as a fund raiser for the center.  The
essays can be published signed or anonymously and all proceeds will
go towards a scholarship fund to be administered by Ms Abrams.

If you have any questions or want to know more, please contact me
either by email (jhuseby at pacbell.net) or phone at 527-1130. If you
have no questions and think the idea is a good one (I hope), I would
be very happy if you emailed me your essay and I in return will send
you a release form.

Thank you very much,

Janet Huseby
(Essay Reader and Volunteer Coordinator at BHS)