[BHS etree] SPORTS: Meeting for parents of BHS athletes 2/13, 7:15 pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Feb 9 11:19:21 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Mary Kay Murlas,
mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net, 510-866-9050

The Berkeley Athletic Fund (BAF) is an all volunteer organization
that supports BHS Athletics by raising funds and providing volunteers
help.  For example, with the budget cuts last year, we were able to
grant BUSD $20,000 to cover freshman sports for 2005-06.

We are looking for more parents to actively join our group and help
support BHS Athletics. We are holding a special information meeting
on Monday, February 13, 7:15 pm in the Athletic Directors office with
the following agenda:

1. Berkeley Athletic Fund - our role at BHS
2. Athletic budget needs for 2006-07
3. BAF fundraising efforts
    - Celebrity Waiter Luncheon, March 14, 2006
    - Athletic calendars and sports program
    - BHS wearables
    - Parking lot and concessions
    - Annual fund raising letter
4. Ways to support your student athlete, their team and the program

If you have any questions, please contact:
Mary Kay (MK) Murlas
murlas at sbcglobal.net 510-866-9050

Don't miss the Berkeley Athletic Fund's
9th Annual Celebrity Luncheon & Silent Auction!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . 11:00 - 1:30
Hs Lordships Restaurant in the Berkeley Marina
For more information: www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org