[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: General Meeting - Feb 8th, 7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 31 13:37:43 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact Jessica Seaton,
mailto:jessica at seatonwilson.com

An Academic Choice General Meeting has been scheduled for the evening
of Wednesday, February 8th, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm, in the BHS Library.
We hope that all interested AC parents and guardians will plan on
attending this meeting.

We will report on the work of the current AC Parent Leadership
Council, and solicit comments from AC parents and guardians on the
strengths and weaknesses of the program.  Most importantly, we will
be recruiting volunteers to work on AC committees, such as parent
leadership, fundraising, student support services, and community
events. We need your energy, your enthusiasm, and your help to make
AC even better next year.

Please plan on joining us for an important and informative meeting
for BHS Academic Choice parents and guardians.

Wednesday, February 8th, in the Library, from 7:00 to 8:30 pm.