[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Still more people needed for Exit Exam

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 31 07:09:21 PST 2006

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net
<mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net>

I am back again asking for STILL more people to help out with the
California State Exit Exam which will be offered to all sophomores on
Tuesday and Wednesday, Feb 7 and 8.  Many of you have already
responded--generously--but I am looking for huge numbers so must ask
again.

We have divided the days into three shifts: 7:15 to 8:30, 8:30 to
noon and noon to three (approximately.) the first shift will be in
charge of making sure each student has the proper test and answer
sheet--a massive logistical challenge.  the second shift will monitor
the test and start collecting and organizing the completed tests.
The third shift will continue to monitor and organize the returned
tests.  the actual testing will take place in four (maybe five)
rooms--all of which means more people needed.

We could use more volunteers in EVERY shift though particularly 8:30
to noon and noon to three.  Please consider volunteering for a shift.
Not only will you be helping out our students, it can be exciting to
be part of such a large and complicated operation!  I have a few
parking passes available.  If  you really need one, please let me
know. If you can help, please contact me, Janet Huseby, at
jhuseby at pacbell.net.