[BHS etree] SPORTS: Supporters of Berkeley High Athletics

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jan 25 20:17:50 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: MK Murlas murlas at sbcglobal.net
510-866-9050

Please join us for the:

                      9th Annual Celebrity Waiter Luncheon
                               Tuesday, March 14, 2006
                                   HsLordship's Restaurant
                          11 am No-Host Bar and Silent Auction
                                 12 noon  Lunch Served

This widely attended annual fundraising event raises money by having
"celebrity waiters," mostly current and former athletes, receive tips
from their gracious guests.  The silent auction features a multitude
of valuble items including sports memoribilia, designer arts &
crafts, theatre, sports and concert tickes and gift certificates all
donated from local businesses and organizations.

Without the funds from this event last year, the Berkeley Athletic
Fund would not have been able to replace the cut funds from BHS
freshman sports.  Please join us for lunch or donate a ticket for a
coach or a table for your team or a silent auction item.   You can
find a list of the invited celebrity waiters on our websi! te at
www.berkeleyathleticfund.org.

You can fill out the form below and mail it in , or go to our website
and print off the ticket flyer and mail it in.  If you have any
questions, please contact MK Murlas, murlas at sbcglobal.net,
510-866-9050

To secure tickets, please complete the form below and return by March
5, 2006.

Name:
Phone Number:
Mailing Address:
Email Address:
Company/Organization
Number of tickets:  ____ $65/individual            ____ $550 for
table of 10
Entree Choice:       ____  Chicken       ____ Beef           ____
Vegetarian

My check, payable to Berkeley Athletic Fund, in the amount of $ _____
is enclosed.  I cannot attend, but enclosed is my contribution of $
______.

Mail to: Mark Kay Murlas, P.O. Box 12486, Berkeley, CA 94712