[BHS etree] ADMIN: BHS Winterball

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jan 9 13:01:21 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact: Ivery McKnight-Johnson
[mailto:imcknight at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

The BHS Winterball is scheduled for Saturday January 28, 2006.
Students will board the Hornblower cruise ship "The MonteCarlo" at
7:45 at the Doubletree Hotel Guest Dock - Berkeley Marina.
Pre-boarding registration will begin at 7:00.  The ship will depart
promptly at 8:00pm.  We will return to the Berkeley Marina -
Doubletree Guest Dock at 11:00pm.

Please have transportation for your child arranged.

The BHS Winterball is a semi-formal event.  No Jeans, Tennis Shoes,
or Athletic Wear will be permitted.  All school policies will be
strictly enforced.

Tickets for the Winterball will be distributed during the week of
January 23rd-27th, 2006 at the Allston Way Box Office from
12:40-1:30pm daily.

Students who have purchased tickets must present:
1) Paid Receipt
2) Student I.D.
3) Activities/Guest Contract & Photocpy of guest school I.D. (If not
already on file)

On the night of the event, students must present official Winterball
ticket and I.D. (if the picture is not printed on the ticket).  There
will be no exceptions to permitting students on the ship without
their ticket and/or I.D.

Winter Ball tickets are on sale at lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and
Fridays at the Allston Way box office.  Tickets are $60.00, checks
will not be accepted.  Students must have ID and a student activities
contract on file.

If there are any questions, please contact Ivery McKnight-Johnson for
additional information.

Ivery McKnight-Johnson
BHS Student Activities Director
510-644-8990