[BHS etree] SPORTS: Berkeley Athletic Fund Meeting, January 9th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jan 3 08:35:05 PST 2006

Please do not hit reply, contact:  MK Murlas   510-866-9050
murlas at sbcglobal.net

Please join us at our monthly meeting, Monday, January 9th at 7:15
pm.  We meet in the Athletic Director's office, on the west side of
Donahue Gym.  We'll be discussing:

1. Update for the Celebrity Waiter Luncheon, March 14, 2005
2. Study hall for athletes
3. Organizing students to help design, market and run BHS wearables
4. Outstanding grant requests

----

Don't miss the Berkeley Athletic Fund's
9th Annual Celebrity Luncheon & Silent Auction!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . 11:30 - 1:30
Hs Lordships Restaurant in the Berkeley Marina
For more information: www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org