[BHS etree] THANK YOU from the BHS Development Group

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Dec 15 09:42:19 PST 2005

Contacts:  Susan Helmrich (shelmrich at aol.com), Susan Henderson
(shenderson at dredf.org), Linda Safarik-Tong (bhs_scrip at yahoo.com)

THANK YOU to all of you who have given so generously to the Berkeley
High School Development Group's Annual Fund so far this year.  We
rely on your donations to help Berkeley High School be the best
school it can be by providing funds to programs such as:
    The WriterCoach Connection
    First Step Scholarships
    Academic Pathways
    The College/Career Center
    Academic Departments
    Visual & Performing Arts Programs
    Buildings and Grounds
    The Student Health Center
    The Parent Resource Center
    The College Handbook
    The Student Organizer
    Principal's Fund......and so much more.

We could not accomplish all that we do without your help and support.
We are hoping to raise 1/2 million dollars this year for BHS, and we
are looking for 100% participation from Berkeley High families and
the community.  Please think of the BHSDG this year when writing your
year-end-tax-deductible donations.  We thank you in advance and wish
you all a very happy, healthy and safe holiday.

You can send a check or credit-card donation to:
    Berkeley High Development Group
    P.O. Box 519
    Berkeley, CA 94701-0519

Also, while you're thinking of it, please sign up for eScrip by doing
the following:
    Log on to www.escrip.com <http://www.escrip.com/>
    Click on "Welcome" and then "sign up"
    Choose group ID 137646958 for BHSDG
    Follow the instructions from there
And for Berkeley Bowl, Peet's and Solano Ave., and Five Star Video
paper scrip contact Linda Safarik-Tong at bhs_scrip at yahoo.com or
524-5544 (Scrip makes great holiday gifts!)