[BHS etree] SPORTS: BHS Wearables plus Earrings by Athletes

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 12 20:26:38 PST 2005

Please do not hit reply, contact: MK Murlas -
mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net, 510-866-9050

You still have time to buy BHS Wearables for the holidays.  We will
be selling Tuesday, 12/13 and Friday, 12/16 at lunch and after
school.  We'll be in the BHS quad for easy access.

On Tuesday we'll have special earrings made by BHS athletes as a fund
raiser for their teams.  This is a great opportunity to buy gifts or
Christmas earrings.

Plaid PJ Bottoms w/ drawstring   S - 2XL  $20.00
Black Hooded Sweatshirts   S - 3XL  $30.00
Berkeley Athletic Ts  S - 4XL    $15.00
 White, Black, Gold
 White - Women's style $20.00
White Polo Shirts  S - XL   $30.00
Black Polo Shirts   M - 2XL    $30.00
Black zip up fleece  S - 2XL  $60.00
Black baseball cap   S/M or M/L $20.00
Black knit cap   one size   $15.00
Black Sweatpants      S - 2XL       $20.00
Red Sweatpants (PE) S - 3XL     $15.00
Red T-shirt (PE)         M - 3XL  $10.00

Pictures and order info on line:  www.berkeleyathleticfund.org
<http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org/>

----
Don't miss the Berkeley Athletic Fund's 9th Annual Celebrity Luncheon
& Silent Auction!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 . 11:30 - 1:30
Hs Lordships Restaurant in the Berkeley Marina
For more information: www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org