[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: See's Candy Orders Are In

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 12 11:32:00 PST 2005

Please do not hit reply, contact Irma Parker
<mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us>, 644-8524

All who ordered See's Candy, your orders are in.  You may pick up you
order at the Parent Resource Center beginning Monday December 12,
through Wednesday, December 14, from 9:00 am to 3:30 p.m.  Any
questions please call 644-8524.

You may pay by cash or check.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who
supported our fundraiser.  I know that the funds will help our
students and parents who might be in need of support from the Parent
Center.  Again THANKS to the parents for all you do!!

I hope all of our families have a blessed holiday season.

Remember:
Live each day to its fullest
Savor each moment
Laugh and enjoy your family and friends