[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Freshman Parent/Guardian Pot Luck this Wednesday

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Dec 5 05:09:54 PST 2005

Please do not hit reply, contact Jessica Seaton,
jessica at seatonwilson.com

Last minute reminder -- please join us this Wednesday night!!

Parents and guardians of Academic Choice freshman are invited to a
pot luck gathering Wednesday, December 7th, from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
We hope you will join us at BHS Wednesday, December 7th, from 7:00 pm
to 8:30 pm. Each Freshman Seminar class (English and Social Studies
combined) will have a separate room for their pot luck dinner, so the
event will be fairly small and intimate, and should afford lots of
opportunity to meet old friends and make new ones. Please note that
this is an adult-only event. We will provide paper goods.

Pot Luck contributions by last name:
A-J -- bring main dishes
K-N -- bring side dishes (salads, pasta) and bread
O-S -- bring dessert
T-Z -- bring beverages

Room assignments: Please enter through the main BHS entry on Allston
Way

Young/Carton in the East Gallery -- the foyer to the Community Center
Erby/Gronningen in Room H102 -- the Jacket room, first floor of the H
building
Miller/Thorman in the College and Career Center -- second floor of
the administration building
Colon/Abouav-Zilberman in the Food Court -- first floor of the
administration building

If you are a sophomore, junior, or senior parent in AC and want to
attend this dinner in order to give encouragement and advice to
incoming fresh-parents, please feel free to drop by!

Questions? please contact Jessica Seaton <jessica at seatonwilson.com>