[BHS etree] PTSA: BHS Student Directory

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Nov 28 05:16:31 PST 2005

Contact: Jessica Seaton <jessica at seatonwilson.com>

The new 2005-2006 BHS Student Directory is FINALLY here!!

Parents please take note: Directories will distributed by volunteers
this Tuesday, November 29th, first to seniors in their English
classes.  Please be sure to get the directory out of the backpack
right away,  before it disintegrates! This is a wonderful new
resource for BHS  students and families, and is the result of many,
many hours of volunteer time. We hope you find it useful in the year
ahead.

We will continue to distribute the directory on a grade by grade
basis. Hopefully this Thursday (depending upon our printing schedule)
we will be able to distribute directories to junior class students as
well. We plan to have all directories distributed by the holidays. If
your student is not in class when  the directory is distributed,
please let them know that they can pick up a copy from the front
desk.

Please note that volunteers entered student and family information
from hand  written forms, so there will be mistakes!! We apologize in
advance for our errors  and promise to make corrections in next
year's edition. We would like to thank  the members of the Directory
Workgroup -- Jessica Seaton, MK Murlas, Fred Huxley,  Marjorie
Alvord, Janet Huseby, Elizabeth Snowden, Ron Elson, Diane Tsuji,
Carla  Radosta, and Martha Moses (who individually entered over 1000
directory listings!!).

Brought to you by your BHS PTSA!!
Comments? contact Jessica Seaton <jessica at seatonwilson.com>