[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Calling All Mailing Volunteers! One Last Plea

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Nov 19 17:57:17 PST 2005

Please reply to: Mark van Krieken - markvk4 at comcast.net

We apologize for sending three requests for help on Monday mailing
the Newsletter, but we're very worried about not having enough people
for the amount of work that needs to be done on this mailing.

A last minute insert, combined with the date change could mean a long
day of work if only a few people can make it.  If we have a lot of
volunteers, it'll be fun and things will get done quickly.

As a little bit of added incentive, newsletter editor, Mark van
Krieken has promised to bring fresh baked goods from The Cheese
Board.  The mailing will be held in the Admin building in conference
Room B.

We hope to see you there!

Please reply to: Mark van Krieken - markvk4 at comcast.net