[BHS etree] CAS: Calendar Sales for BHS Video Program (correction)

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Nov 16 05:18:14 PST 2005

Contact: Lori Berlin, Lorberlin at aol.com

The annual calendar sales to raise money for the CAS BHS video
program are beginning THIS Saturday, November 19 and Sunday, November
20. The hours both days will be from noon to 2:00 PM. RAIN or SHINE.

Once again we will be selling beautiful 2006 wall and engagement
calendars for only $5.00 each. These are the same calendars selling
in stores for $12-$18. They make great gifts. We will have travel,
art, humor, spiritual, sports, nature, etc.

The sale will be at 2310 Valley St.. off Channing Way. This is 3
blocks west of Sacramento St.  RAIN OR SHINE

My sincere apologies to the people who came last weekend. Please come
again!