[BHS etree] VIDEO PROGRAM: Calendar Sales

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Nov 9 21:39:37 PST 2005

Contact: Lori Berlin,  Lorberlin at aol.com

The annual calendar sales to raise money for the BHS video program
are beginning on Saturday, November 12 and Sunday, November 13. The
hours both days will be from noon to 2:00 PM. RAIN or SHINE.

Once again we will be selling beautiful 2006 wall and engagement
calendars for only $5.00 each. These are the same calendars selling
in stores for $12-$18. They make great gifts. We will have travel,
art, humor, spiritual, sports, nature, etc.

 The sale will be at 2310 Valley St.. off Channing Way. This is 3
blocks west of Sacramento St.  RAIN OR SHINE