[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART tix, Essay Workshop, See's Fundraiser

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Nov 5 17:26:33 PST 2005

Contact: Irma Parker [mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

1. BART tickets
2. Spring College Essay Writing Workshop
3. See's Candy Order

1.
BART tickets that were ordered October 27th/28th are in.  Please
advise your child to pick up their BART tickets as soon as possible.

2.
Barbara Austin of College Quest will facilitate a 2-hour College
Essay Writing workshop in January.  The date and time will be posted
in early January.  This workshop will benefit Juniors and especially
Sophmore students and parents, however all parents and students are
encouraged to attend. I will keep you posted on the date.

3.
Thank you all so much for your support in response to the Parent
Center See's Candy fundraiser.  You're the greatest parents in the
Bay Area.

This Notice is to announce the official start of our See's Candy
fundraising efforts.  Many of you have already placed orders and I
will email or call you in reference to those orders.

To Place an Order:
1. Go to:  www.sees.com to view items for Winter 2005 orders

2. You may email me at Irma_Parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us
	or phone me at (510) 644-8524

3.  You may stop by the Parent Center to view See's
	Catalog to place orders

4.  You may pay for orders with cash or check at time of order
	or when candy is picked up.  Checks should be made out to
	BHS Parent Resource Center/Irma Parker as I will initially
	pay for the entire order.

5.  Delivery date for candy will be December 12-14 at the Parent
	Resource Center. I will notify you when candy arrives.

Again thanks to all of our parents BHS staff and community members
who support the Center.

Irma Parker
Irma_Parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us
(510) 644-8524