[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: Thanks and Announcements

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 25 09:36:54 PDT 2005

Contact:  Irma Parker, irma_parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Etree note: The following is a message directly from Irma Parker,
coordinator of the BHS Parent Resource Center.  Please respond to her
with any questions or comments.

Dear Parents,
I would like to THANK all of the parents who came out on Saturday
morning to the College Funding Workshop.  You guys do me good when
you show up in large numbers, because I want our parents to get the
best information thats availabe to them as parents of middle and high
school students.  Many of you have emailed me to let me know how
beneficial the workshop was for you.  I will also work on getting the
additional workshop presented on Essay writing that you all requested
from Mrs. Austin.  I will post information as soon as I can get a
committment from her.  Please keep posted for further details.

For the parents who left at noon, please email me your evaluation of
the workshop.  It wiill be greatly appreciated.  Agains thanks to ALL
for your attendance.

Irma Parker

ATTENTION:

Please help in our fundraising efforts!
Don't forget to order your See's Candy from the Parent Center for the
Holiday season.  You may go to www.sees.com to view items in the
fundraising section.  You may then eamil me at
Irma_Parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us for orders.  For more information call
644-8524.

----
PLEASE DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Direct your email to the contact person for this message.
-----