[BHS etree] AHA: Parent Meeting Wednesday, Oct. 26

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 24 05:27:47 PDT 2005

Contact:  Miriam Stahl:  mstahl at berkeley.k12.ca.us
          Ann Okahara:   390-6060 or okahara at sbcglobal.net

ATTENTION ALL PARENTS OF STUDENTS IN AHA

This Wednesday, October 26th, is the first meeting for all 9th and
10th grade parents to discuss  participation in AHA.  All parents are
strongly encouraged to come. No matter how you see yourself
participating in the world of AHA,  we want you there!  We will
discuss your visions of parent involvement and learn about the
opportunities for supporting and leading AHA into the future.

POTLUCK- Please bring something to share.

AHA Parent Meeting
Wednesday,  October 26
6:30- 8:30 PM
Berkeley Alternative High School
2701 Martin Luther King Jr. Way  (at Derby)

-----
PLEASE DO NOT HIT 'REPLY' to respond to this message.
Direct your email to the contact person for this message.
-----