[BHS etree] PARENT RESOURCE CENTER: BART Tickets and Announcements

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Oct 20 20:42:50 PDT 2005

Reply to: Irma Parker [mailto:iparker at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

1. BART Tickets
2. College Funding Workshop
3. Parent Center Fundraising

1.
BART Ticket orders will be taken on october 26, and 27 at lunchtime
at the box office ticket window on Allston Way in the D-Building.

----

2.
Back by Popular Demand! Barbara Austin, a private college coach of
College Quest will present a free 2-hour presentation on "College
Rich--How to Get Into Great Colleges on Other People's Money."  This
presentation will focus on how parents can situate themselves
financially and will enlighten students on what collelges are looking
for in students.  Think your passion and leadership abilites can't
help you to get into college?  Well come out this Saturday and see.
The workshop will be in the Berkeley High School College Career
Center, 1980 Alllston Way 2nd flr, Berkeley.
You'll be glad you came!!

3.
The Parent Resource Center is operated on the funds it generates from
various foundations and personal donations.  In its effort to become
self-sustaining we will be taking orders for See's Candies from
November 7, to December 5th.  If you would like your order for
Thanksgiving, please advise in your email to me.  The candy will be
ready for pick by December 13.  Listed below are candy items and
prices.

CHOCOLATES:

Item________________________________# Lbs_______________        Price

ASSORTED CHOCOLATES
MILK CHOCOLATES
DARK CHOCOLATES

ASSORTED/NUTS & CHEWS

SOFT CENTERS

1 lb			$13.60
2 lbs			$27.20

TRUFFLE GOLD				8 OZ
$7.80
TRUFFLE GOLD				1 LB
$15.60

BRIDGE MIX					1 LB
$

ASSORTED MOLASSES CHIPS						$6.80

CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT PATTIES
$6.80

PEANUT BRITTLE					1 1/2 LBS
$12.25

ASSORTED LOLLYPOPS
CHOICOLATE, BUTTERSTOCTH, CAFE' LATTE AND VANILLA

LITTLE POPS						8OZ
$6.00

XMAS TINS						1 LB CAN
$17.40

HOLIDAY GIFT BASKET				4 LBS 6OZ.
$67.50

VICTORIAN TOFFEE
$13.60

TOFFETTES
$13.60

NUTS & CHEW BAR OR PEANUT BRITTLE BAR		(8)		$7.50

PEPPERMINT TWIST
$7.50

YOU MAY EMAIL ME WITH ORDERS AT Irma_Parker at berkeley.k12.ca.us  or
phone me at (510) 644-8524