[BHS etree] ADMIN: BHS outreach needs a few parents to staff fair

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 11 11:20:46 PDT 2005

Contact: jhuseby at pacbell.net

Two parents and a few students are needed to staff the Berkeley High
table at a High School Fair on Thursday, October 20th from 7 to 9
p.m.  The fair, held at the School of the Madeleine is well attended
by 8th grade families and last year our booth was very popular.
Jessica Seaton and I are working on coming up with materials to hand
out.  You don't have to be an expert just a representative.

If you can help, please let Janet know at jhuseby at pacbell.net