[BHS etree] ADMIN: Need poetry walkers for poetry field trip TOMORROW

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 5 10:52:16 PDT 2005

Contact: Alan Miller, BHS English dept.,
mailto:alan_miller at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Hello, all!

I am taking students to Cal for a lunchtime poetry series tomorrow
morning (Thursday, Oct. 6).  Period 3 starts at 10:30...and at 10:45,
I will meet with my ninth grade Freshman Seminar/History/Core partner
(Miranda Thorman) and some 55 students in front of the Community
Theatre to walk to Cal for the reading.

I am asking for volunteers who can walk to Cal, sit through a
reading, prevent jaywalking, bring a lunch and enjoy poetry.  I could
use four walkers/helpers.  We will return at 1:15, in time for
students to attend their Period 5 classes.

If interested, please contact me at alan_miller at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Thanks.
Alan Miller
BHS/English